Book Title: The Leatherworking Handbook: A Practical Illustrated Sourcebook of Techniques and Projects
Publisher: Cassell Illustrated
Author: Valerie Michael
- The Art of Hand Sewing Leather
- Leathercraft Tools
- Get Started in Leather Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques and Tips for Crafting Success (Design Originals) Beginner-Friendly Projects, Basics of Leather Preparation, Tools, Stamps, Embossing, & More
- 46 Leatherwork Projects Anyone Can Do
- Leather Craft Tool SIMPZIA 25 Pcs Leather Sewing Tools Kit Leather DIY Hand Stitching Tools with Groover Awl Edge Creaser for Sewing Leather, Canvas,Be Careful of sharp edges, Keep Way from Kids
- The Art of Making Leather Cases, Vol. 1
- Wood Leathercraft Hand Stitching Leather Craft Lacing Sewing Pony Horse Clamp for Leathercraft Sewing DIY Table Desktop Tool
- LeatherWorks: Traditional Craft for Modern Living
- Leather Stitching Tools SIMPZIA 30 Pieces Leather Hand Sewing Tools Kit with Prong Punch Edger Creaser Groover Awl for Sewing Leather, Canvas, DIY Leathercraft Tool, Be Careful of Its Sharp Edge
- RMLeatherSupply - John James Saddlers Harness Needles (Size 2) (Pack of 25) Blunt Tip for Leather Sewing
Valerie Michaela founding member of the Association of Design Leatherworkershas created the definitive guide to this popular and age-old craft. Oriented to the beginner, it thoroughly presents all the materials, tools, and key techniques in easy-to-follow photographs: finishing edges, paring and hand-stitching, making pockets, attaching studs and straps, and decorating surfaces. The well-chosen projects take into account developing skills, and range from belt and wallets to quilted items and bags. An invaluable reference work.
...Instructions are concise enough to offer craft enthusiasts of differing skill levels a range of projects to undertake.”Booklist.
Excellent and easy-to-understand introduction to classic leatherworking.”Library Journal.